Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mark

Why is this happening to me?

What did I do to deserve?

What did I do to deserve?

What did I do to deserve?

What did I do to deserve?

What did I do to deserve?

What did I do to deserve?

Oh, what did I do?

I'm going to kill you Grey.

I'm going to tear your heart out Grey.

I'm going to tear your heart out and carve Katelyn's name into it Grey.

I'm going to tear your heart out, carve Katy's name into it, and throw it into the Elizabeth River, Grey.

I'm going to tear your heart out, carve K's name into it, throw it into a river, and then proceed to fish it out, Grey.

I'm going to tear your heart out, carve her name into it, throw it into the river, fish it it out, then eat it, Grey.

I'm going to rip both our hearts out, still beating, Grey. And then I'll toss our bodies into The River.





Why is this happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment