Monday, November 7, 2011

The Crowning with Thorns

I visited Vera today.
She...she told me something that changes alot of things.
Maybe even everything.

The Lonely Hearts are planning to kill a large amount of civilians.
All of them Portsmouth natives.
Did Norman know about this?

I was visiting her in the hospital when she told me this...she had written it down on a piece of paper. She couldn't talk, because she had told me they would have heard, somehow. They would have known.
Apparently, she's going to be executed, for some reason. I don't know, I don't know!! I'm in a panic right now.

Fuckfuckfuck. Okay.

As I left, I saw that one guy, that SMSC agent, according to Norman, anyways.

He was visiting Vera for some reason. Had a bunch of flowers in his hand.
If everything had been under normal circumstances, I would have been jealous.
 I thought nothing of it as I ran out of the room.

But now...what if he...?

I'm going back. I have to go back.

I'll get some of the 757s, though. I need backup.
No wait...do I have time to do that? Goddammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment